Tickets are nearly sold out; book early to secure your spot.
Frankie Valli & the four seasons
August 9-10, 2019
$325 per person
This trip down memory lane includes:
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation
- Dinner at Olive Garden
- Tickets to the show at the Fraze Pavilion in Kettering
- Overnight accommodations in Beavercreek
- All museum admissions
This two-day excursion includes a live outdoor concert with Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Famer Frankie Valli as well as several historic Ohio aviation attractions.
- Waco Air Museum in Troy
- Live Outdoor performance of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Wright / Dunbar Museum in Dayton
- Armstrong Air & Space Museum in Wapakoneta
Pricing is based on double occupancy. $150 per person deposit required to secure your spot.
Checks can be sent to:
400 Durfee Drive
Marion, Ohio 43302
Fraze Pavilion is an outdoor amphitheater, and all concerts are held rain or shine. All ticket sales are final. All performances are subject to postponement, delay, or cancellation due to rain or severe weather conditions.