Tours fill quickly, book early to secure your spot. Registration deadline is June 24, 2022.
Pigeon Forge / Biltmore / Gatlinburg
August 8-10, 2022
$825 per person
Now accepting reservations
The trip price includes:
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation
- Two nights lodging
- Two breakfasts
- Dinner Theater in Pigeon Forge
- Comedy Review
- All admissions
Our 3-day adventure features the largest privately-owned home in America. This tribute to the Gilded Age will be complemented by a visit to one of the newest dining entertainment experiences in the Smokies, a hilarious comedy review, and some interesting Tennessee history.
- The natural beauty of the Smoky Mountains
- Pirates Voyage Dinner show
- The Comedy Barn
- Biltmore Estate and Gardens
- Antler Hill Village and Winery
- Museum of East Tennessee History
Pricing is based on double occupancy.
A $100 deposit is required to secure your spot.
Registration deadline is June 24, 2022. Checks can be mailed to:
400 Durfee Drive
Marion, Ohio 43302