This popular destination is certain to sell out quickly.
Registration will open in January.
October 9-14, 2023
$813 per person
Trip price includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- Five night’s lodging
- Five breakfasts and three dinners
- Visit to Shelburne Museum
- Tour of Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
- Tour of Ben & Jerry’s Waterbury Factory
- Dinner Cruise on Lake Champlain with entertainment
- Tour of the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory
- Visit to Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Tour of Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Visit to Stowe Village
Our 6-day adventure features stunning fall scenery, the world’s largest granite quarry, an iconic ice cream factory, interesting Vermont history, an award-winning outdoor open air mall, an outdoor museum featuring 150,000 items, and more.
- Church Street Marketplace in Burlington
- Shelburne Museum – 45 acres & 39 antique buildings
- Vermont’s State Capitol, Montpelier
- Vermont History Museum
- Picturesque Lake Champlain
- A free sample of one of Ben & Jerry’s famous flavors
- Craftsman Center at Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- “Sugar & Snow” experience at Morse Farm Sugarworks
- Charming Stowe Village, at the foot of Vermont’s highest peak, Mount Mansfield
- The largest maker of hand-crafted American-made Teddy Bears
Pricing is based on double occupancy.
A $75 deposit per person is due by June 9, 2023. The final payment is due August 9, 2023.
Checks to Carefree Wanderer can be sent to:
400 Durfee Drive
Marion, Ohio 43302