This popular destination is certain to sell out quickly.
Registration will open in January.
September 30 – October 5, 2024
$1,137 per person
Trip price includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- Five night’s lodging
- Five breakfasts and three dinners
- Admission to Shelburne Museum
- Admission to Ben & Jerry’s Waterbury Factory
- Dinner Cruise on Lake Champlain with entertainment
- Tour of Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
Our 6-day adventure features stunning fall scenery, the world’s largest granite quarry, an iconic ice cream factory, interesting Vermont history, an award-winning outdoor open air mall, an outdoor museum featuring 150,000 items, and more.
- Church Street Marketplace in Burlington
- Shelburne Museum – 45 acres & 39 antique buildings
- Vermont’s State Capitol, Montpelier
- Vermont History Museum
- Picturesque Lake Champlain
- A free sample of one of Ben & Jerry’s famous flavors
- Craftsman Center at Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- An authentic maple farm
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Charming Stowe Village, at the foot of Vermont’s highest peak, Mount Mansfield
Pricing is based on double occupancy.
A $75 deposit per person is due by June 7, 2024. The final payment is due July 23, 2024.
Checks to Carefree Wanderer can be sent to:
400 Durfee Drive
Marion, Ohio 43302